Genre: Action, Simulation
Media: 2 DVD SETUP - RELOADED
Note: include main game X Rebirth
These new areas also contain hazardous regions and new groups of smugglers and pirates that offer you countless opportunities, as well as new weapons and equipment for the Albion Skunk.
TRADE, FIGHT, BUILD, THINK … in X-universe – the most playful freedom of the galaxy. The X Series in a new light: “X Rebirth: The Teladi Outpost” contains the main game in version 3.0 and the gigantic expansion “The Teladi Outpost”, which the player, among other things, this new content provides a new story and a new system with two extraordinary new sectors in which, inter alia, a huge new space station of the people of the Teladi be found. This habitat is home to not only large factories, but also a shipyard which produces many new Teladi ships.
In addition, there are in the new sectors many dangerous areas where new groups of smugglers and pirates romp that offer the player many opportunities and new missions.
In the distant future breaks in X-universe at a time of profound and irrevocable change. While the fate of the universe is still a mystery, new enemies take in their quest for power. Countless adventures await the new heroes of the series. Take on the role of the young adventurer: With your unusual companion You control a ship in the tooth with a glorious past. You have a key role in the future of the universe – two people against the rest of the galaxy.
The fate of the universe is in your hands …
TRADE! A fully simulated economy in which every action has consequences. Every ship that you meet in space, has a real job. Holding freighter them from reaching their goal, and their cargo at the destination is missing, which makes prices rise. Supply and demand!
- Just as the monsters appear on screen, a dial clock called “Mog Clock” appears in the middle of the bottom half of the screen and a red ring surrounds the player’s character with a radius of about 3 meters.
- The Crux system allows players to jump through various gates throughout XIII-2. Players will see a drastic change, based on their choices. This would also go towards the multiple endings of the game.
- Players will be presented with a puzzle-like problem in a void between dimensions.
- The player will be presented with a series of “dialogue trees” when talking to non-player characters (NPCs).
- OS: Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 (64-bit), Vista SP2 (64-bit), XP SP2 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel i-Series at 2GHz or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GT400 series with 512MB RAM or better, ATI 4870HD with 512MB RAM or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card