Developer: SQUARE ENIX
Publisher: SQUARE ENIX
Genre: Role-Playing, Console-style RPG
Media: 6 DVD SETUP - CODEX
The moment that fal’Cie from Pulse – the feared and detested lowerworld – awoke from its slumber, peace on Cocoon came to an end. Fal’Cie curse humans, turning them into magic-wielding servants. They become l’Cie – chosen of the fal’Cie. Those branded with the mark of a l’Cie carry the burden of either fulfilling their Focus or facing a fate harsher than death itself. A prayer for redemption.
- Just as the monsters appear on screen, a dial clock called “Mog Clock” appears in the middle of the bottom half of the screen and a red ring surrounds the player’s character with a radius of about 3 meters.
- The Crux system allows players to jump through various gates throughout XIII-2. Players will see a drastic change, based on their choices. This would also go towards the multiple endings of the game.
- Players will be presented with a puzzle-like problem in a void between dimensions.
- The player will be presented with a series of “dialogue trees” when talking to non-player characters (NPCs).
- OS: Windows® XP SP2 or later
- Processor: 2GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 1500 MB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® Geforce® 8 Series/ ATI Radeon™ HD 4000 series VRAM 256MB or later
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: Sound card compatible with DirectX® 9.0c