Developer: 3 Sprockets
Publisher: 3 Sprockets
Genre: Role-Playing, Action RPG
Media: 1 CD SETUP - POSTMORTEM
The ACK (as is the gameplay) is designed to be as intuitive to use via a gamepad as it is via mouse and keyboard. Creators are able to sculpt and paint environments, place props, enemies, NPCs, Traps, checkpoints and other key game elements including hooking up basic logic systems for switches/gates and traps.
The Fight The Dragon community have already published over 1600 fantastic adventures, which means we have hundreds of hours of gameplay already created.
As heroes complete adventures and reach milestones, they earn tickets that allow them to go “Fight The Dragon” in the ultimate dragon battle arena.
Every player has their own dragon to fight, and each dragon has MEGA HP, so killing your dragon will require many encounters and a lot of skill. The damage you do to your dragon is persistent between play sessions, so collect as many tickets as you can and go battle it out! Each ticket grants the player 3 lives, but be warned, there are more ways to die in the dragon arena than just the dragon, so stay alert!
- In-Game Adventure Construction Kit – Create and share Adventures!
- Over 100 hours of unique gameplay created by our community so far!
- Action packed Hack-and-Slash Adventuring in your own creations
- Female and Male versions of all of our classes
- Local Drop-In Split-Screen Couch Co-Op
- Up to 4 player online Co-Op (cross platform)
- LAN server for local 4 player Co-Op
- Intense Dragon Fights with special dragon loot
- Full gamepad & Big Picture support
- OS: Windows XP+
- Processor: Intel i3+ or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia 8800, Radeon HD35xx, Intel HD 4000+
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available space