Developer: Strides Interactive
Publisher: KISS ltd
Genre: Strategy, Real-Time, Sci-Fi
Media: 1 DVD SETUP - HI2U
Foresight redefines the strategy component of RTS games by rewarding players for executing correct strategic decisions and not punishing players for a single mis-click or being less dexterous. Build order complexity is minimized to allow players to focus on what matters; building the right thing.
Need to arm a capital ship with fighters and bombers? No problem – simply make a request with that ship. Foresight’s AI will automate the entire process – between picking the nearest shipyard with the lowest load and deployment to the designated ship.
So, what’s your battle plan? Blitzkrieg? Flank attack? Even in space, such plans are possible because Foresight is built to deliver an reasonably accurate outcome. A large navy may not always win the day.
Finally, enjoy the epic battle as fighters dogfight each other, bombers performing bombing runs and ships firing all weapons in their full glory!
- Seasonal turkey mode (in character selection screen)!
- New level: “Swiss banks”
- Minor performance tweaks
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E7500 (Wolfdale) or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible with Shader 2 support
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectAudio 9 compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Video cards should always be updated with their latest drivers. A high-performance video card will make a difference.