Developer: Polar Motion
Publisher: Slitherine Ltd.
Genre: Adventure, Third-Person, Sci-Fi
Media: 1 DVD SETUP - CODEX
Road to the Moon features the race to the Moon, the historical event that started in the early 1960s and that ended in July 1969, after the successful completion of the Apollo 11 mission.
- Three different campaign modes: play as NASA or the Soviet space agency in order to be the first on the Moon or play as the Global Space Agency (GSA) and deal with the short-term objectives issued by politicians.
- Manage all aspects of your space agencies from their inception in the 1950′s through to the manned lunar landing missions
- Play the race to the Moon campaign mode against other players using Slitherine’s PBEM system.
- The Sandbox mode allows you to play as any of the three space agencies and removes all competition restrictions. You will have a fully featured playground in order to try out different approaches to space exploration!
- Create space programs and launch missions inspired by real programs such as the X-15 Space plane, the Sputnik satellite, the Gemini, Vostok and Apollo manned spacecraft and a lot more!
- Research and develop dozens of mission components from several program categories.
- Develop your facility with advanced structures and upgrades including the Vehicle Assembly Building and the Mission Control Centre.
- Recruit and train astronaut candidates and assign them to missions.
- Assemble an elite team of Scientists, Engineers, Technicians (SET), Flight Controllers for the best chance of success.
- Manage your agency’s budget.
- OS: Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Windows Server 2008/2003
- Processor: Intel Core Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor (or equivalent)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB Video RAM
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Minimum screen resolution: 1366x768