Developer: The Sims Studio
Publisher: Electronic Arts
Genre: Miscellaneous, Virtual Life
Media: 3 DVD SETUP - RELOADED
Built on the foundation of brand new technologies that Maxis calls SmartSim, The Sims 4 is the most intelligent, relatable and personal life simulation ever. For the first time, player choice shapes not just a single moment, but the entire life journey of the Sims.
This release includes all DLCs from the digital deluxe edition as well as
all available rewards for owners of The Sims 3 and its expansions.
List of bonus & reward content:
* The Sims 4 Up All Night Digital Content - Features the Laser Light Show,
fun decorations, and outrageous party costumes.
* The Sims 4 Life of the Party Digital Content - Features the Flaming Tiki
Bar and sleek, stylized outfits for your Sims.
* The Sims 4 Awesome Animal Hats Digital Content - Features a collection of
fun animal hats for your Sims to wear and show off!
* The Sims 4 Digital Soundtrack - A digital soundtrack featuring music from
* Let There Be Plumbobs Award (The Sims 3)
* Never Ending Reward (World Adventures)
* Shine On Reward (Ambitions)
* UV Light Reward (Late Night)
* Beacon Of Ages Reward (Generations)
* Paws Anonymous Reward (Pets)
* Your Name In Lights Reward (Showtime)
* Enchanted Aurora Reward (Supernatural)
* Whatever The Weather Reward (Seasons)
* Alma Mater Reward (University)
* Truly Tropical Reward (Island Paradise)
* Time Travelers Reward (Into the Future)
* The Ultimate Freezer Bunny Award
- The Sims offers players personality and aspirations that emulate the beauty of life but, for the first time, in The Sims 4, Sims are now emotionally aware. They are capable of experiencing a range of emotions that have a direct impact on the way the game is played. In The Sims 4, player choices influence the gameplay not just in this moment but down the line. Just like in real life, these choices have a cascading effect that shapes the entire life journey of their Sims.
- Players are in control of a new wave of Sims, brimming over with intelligence and unique characteristics. The result of this enhanced intelligence is new Sims that behave and react more naturally than ever before. Stories unfold dynamically as Sims socialize, multitask, and engage with each other on a new level.
- Rebuilt from the ground up to be more powerful and intuitive, the tools in The Sims 4 will change the way players bring Sims and their homes to life. With Create A Sim, players reach into the game, sculpting Sims by hand; it’s like playing with clay, but less messy.
- The new Build Mode gives players all the control they want with new tactile features that allow them to build homes by simply dragging and dropping rooms. It’s easier and faster for players to create the homes they want. These tools have been designed to allow players to create with speed and flexibility
- OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1
- PROCESSOR: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent)
- MEMORY: At least 2 GB RAM
- HARD DRIVE: At least 9 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games
- VIDEO CARD: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better
- SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- INPUT: Keyboard and Mouse