Developer: No Goblin
Publisher: No Goblin
Genre: Driving, Mission-based
Media: 1 DVD SETUP - POSTMORTEM
In Roundabout, you need to pick up passengers and drive them to their destinations. The catch: your limousine is constantly spinning in circles! To move around in Roundabout, you need to time your limousine’s movement with the constant rotation in order to curve around obstacles, buildings, and more.
- Drive a constantly revolving limousine through the crowded streets of Roundabout.
- ’70s B-Movie Full Motion Video throughout the game adds a new spin to a classic rise to fame story.
- Open world puzzle action, featuring dozens of twisty streets, collectible pickups, and purchasable properties.
- Upgrade your limousine with new hats, horns, and paint jobs.
- A full suite of challenges to compete against your friends in.
- Dedicated eSports speedrun mode. Roundabout is the only official eSport endorsed by a talking skeleton.
- Big Head Mode. Also a number of equally fun game modifiers and extras that are not Big Head Mode.
- OS: Windows 7 with SP1 or later, Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500 or faster
- Memory: 4096 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible graphics device required: NVidia 400 series or higher, AMD 6000 series or higher. Some AMD 5-series cards may also work with minor issues.
- DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
- Additional Notes: Plays best with an Xbox 360, Xbox One or PlayStation 4 controller.