Developer: Uber Entertainment
Publisher: Uber Entertainment
Genre: Strategy, Real-Time, Sci-Fi
Media: 1 DVD SETUP - CODEX
Blow up everything, anywhere; dominate with punishing spacecraft, robots, and other futuristic machines of war. Arm asteroids and send them on planet-destroying collision courses. And take over an entire galaxy in a dynamic single-player mode with procedurally generated content. Don’t just win, annihilate!
- Epic Single-Player – Galactic War is a twist on traditional real-time strategy campaigns that has players battling across a dynamic galaxy filled with procedurally-generated content. Every playthrough is different. Annihilation is final.
- Epic Multiplayer – Play with up to ten friends (or enemies) in massive free-for-all and team-based matches.
- Spectate And Broadcast – Spectate matches with a suite of incredible viewing options or broadcast with integrated Twitch.TV support.
- Advanced Command And Control – With intuitive drags and clicks, seamlessly switch between planets, mine resources, create custom unit formations, or pulverize armies.
- Dynamic Picture-In-Picture – View and interact with your units on another planet in a second window as you focus and control the action in your primary view.
- Instant Replays – View in-match recordings in real-time while matches are in progress. See when a battle turned by rewinding the game to any point or check out the entire match after a game ends.
- Smash Planets – Don’t just win, annihilate. End games with the mother of all weapons: an asteroid on a collision course.
- OS:Windows Vista SP2 64-bit
- Processor:32 or 64-bit Dual Core or better
- Memory:4 GB RAM
- Memory:Integrated graphics with shared memory requires 6GB
- Graphics:Shader 3.0 / OpenGL 3.2 +
- Hard Drive:2 GB HD space
- Additional:These specs are still being determined.
- Additional:Windows XP is NOT supported. The game will not run in XP.
- Offline Mode:To automatically use a local server, we require 8GB of RAM and 4 logical CPUs. Local server requires 64-bit. There is no 32-bit server.