Developer: Byzantine Games , The Lordz Games Studio
Publisher: Slitherine Ltd.
Genre: Strategy, General
Media: 1 CD SETUP - RELOADED
- Accurate simulation of battle in the 16th and 17th century Age of Pike and Shot.
- Unique graphic style based on 17th century styles and battle paintings.
- 10 full-sized historical battles in each campaign- The Thirty Years War, English Civil War and 16th century Italian Wars.
- Classic Turn-based, tile based gameplay.
- Easy to use interface, hard to master gameplay.
- Battalion-sized units.
- Single player and multiplayer modes.
- Stand-alone battle system allows unlimited “what-if” scenarios using historically realistic armies from carefully researched army lists, on realistic computer generated terrain maps.
- Stand-alone scenarios are randomly generated and include open battle, attack on a defensive position, defence of a defensive position, awaiting reinforcements, enemy awaiting reinforcements, flank march.
- In stand-alone games players can pick their armies from the army list or allow the computer to pick the army for them.
- Effective AI makes sound tactical decisions. Historical battle AI customised to the historical tactical situation.
- 5 difficulty levels allow the challenge to increase as you develop your battlefield skills.
- 20 troop-types, 25 “capabilities” and numerous different unit organisations allow full representation of tactical differences and developments throughout the period.
- Detailed model that accurately represents any substantial 16th or 17th century battle world-wide as scenarios are developed.
- Mod friendly game system with built-in map editor.
- Multiplayer mode allows historical scenarios and “what-if” scenarios to be played by two players using Slitherine’s easy to use PBEM server.
- OS: Windows® XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Pentium 4 or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128Mb DirectX video card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card