Genre: Driving, Racing, Formula One
Media: 1 DVD SETUP - RELOADED
- NEW CIRCUITS F1 2014 includes the full FORMULA ONE circuit roster, including the new 2014 FORMULA 1 RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX set to be held at the stunning Sochi Autodrom, and the return of Austria’s Spielberg circuit which brings a classic track with dramatic changes in elevation back to top level motorsport after over a decade’s absence. This season also sees the return of the famous driver’s favourite Hockenheimring to the calendar, and players will also experience THE BAHRAIN GRAND PRIX which was held as a night race for the first time in 2014, including its full day / night transition.
- TURBO-CHARGED FORMULA ONE The introduction of turbochargers to the cars this year has increased both overtaking opportunities and the demands placed on drivers, as huge amounts of torque are unleashed under acceleration from these entirely new power units. The turbochargers require greater throttle control than before and, with last year’s high-pitched engine sounds replaced with a deeper growl, F1 2014 players will experience the dramatic affect in handling the world’s most advanced racing cars.
- ERS DEBUTS Following on from the success of KERS, ERS – Electronic Recovery System – makes a dramatic debut in FORMULA ONE racing. With 10 times the capacity of last season’s KERS system, ERS now generates an extra 160bhp for around 33 seconds which is delivered to drivers instantly, opening up more overtaking opportunities.
- ALL THE DRIVER MOVES All but two teams lined up with new drivers at the start of the season and F1 2014 includes all the changes up and down the grid, including Kimi Räikkönen’s return to Ferrari, Kevin Magnussen’s debut at McLaren and Daniel Ricciardo’s move to Red Bull. With a host of young drivers challenging established FORMULA ONE stars and former FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONS, new teammate rivalries in the majority of teams and the dramatic changes in rules and engines, FORMULA ONE has the most exciting grid line-up in years.
- REFINED CAREER MODE Play through a full FORMULA ONE season or choose from shorter seasons, including 7 race and 12 race options. F1 2014 gives players the chance to adjust the number of laps to be completed in every race so players can complete a FORMULA ONE season within the time it takes a full race to be broadcast in real life or replicate a full length race in real time.
- RACENET POWERED MULTIPLAYER Extend your F1 2014 multiplayer experience with RaceNet, the free online community hub which boasts over a million members. Connected players can take part in regular community challenges based on real world and fantasy scenarios, climb online leaderboards and track their stats and progress in the game against friends and the community. F1 2014 features two-player split-screen racing and full online grids, with 16-player racing plus 8 AI across a range of game modes.
- EXPANDED SCENARIO MODE Gamers can hone their skills and win medals by taking part in bite-sized racing challenges in an expanded Scenario mode, featuring a range of different scenarios based on real-world challenges and moments from recent history.
- ACCESSIBLE AND BUILT FOR PROGRESSION Replacing the Young Driver Test in-game is a new driver evaluation system. Players are launched right into a one lap race when they load F1 2014 for the first time, and the game then suggests an appropriate difficulty level. To encourage the widest range of players to enjoy FORMULA 1 gaming, difficulty levels have been adjusted for periodic progression. Very Easy difficulty level is the most approachable yet for newcomers to the series whilst the game’s hardest setting, with all of the driving aids switched off, will simulate the technical challenges facing drivers for F1 gaming veterans.
- REFINED HANDLING Enhanced game physics combine with refined handling via gamepads to deliver a more authentic and accessible driving experience for all players.
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 5400+
- Graphics: AMD HD2600 or NVIDIA Geforce 8600
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible soundcard
- Additional Notes: Supported Graphics Cards: •AMD Radeon HD2600 or higher, HD3650 or higher, HD4550 or higher, HD5000 Series, HD6000 Series, HD7000 Series, R7 Series and R9 Series. •nVidia GeForce 8600 or higher, 9500 or higher, GTX220 or higher, GTX400 Series, GTX500 Series, GTX600 Series, GTX700 Series. Intel HD Graphics 3000 or higher, AMD Fusion A8 or higher.