Developer: Junction Point
Publisher: Disney Interactive
Genre: Action, Platformer, 3D
Media: 2 DVD SETUP - RELOADED
- Play as Oswald and Mickey in drop-in, drop-out 2-player co-op mode. “The Power of Two” will be evident as Oswald participates in Mickey’s adventure every step of the way!
- All in-game characters — most notably Oswald The Lucky Rabbit, whose voice will be heard for the first time ever — are fully voiced by the official voice actors of those characters.
- Players will experience Disney’s forgotten characters and attractions in all-new levels and further explore levels from the original Disney Epic Mickey game, but now changed, impacted by world-changing events that have shaken Wasteland apart.
- New 2D levels based on classic Disney animated films and shorts will offer compelling puzzle-based, platforming gameplay.
- An original game story co-written by award-winning American comic book writer, Marv Wolfman, and Junction Point. The storyline will feature a variety of new and returning characters that will further immerse players in Disney’s rich history while adversaries familiar and new will challenge players.
- The power of music mixes with the exhilaration of playing a video game with unique audio integration that makes this game part “musical.” At various points during the adventure, characters will express themselves and advance the plot by bursting into song. All songs feature original Disney-inspired music and lyrics. Players will also hear tunes and instrumentation that change based on their personal choices, which will ultimately allow each individual to “conduct” their own unique soundtrack.
- Enjoy HD graphics that showcase the vibrant game world.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3
- Processor: 2.20GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or 2.4GHz AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor or greater
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB DirectX™ 9-compatible, 32-bit 3D Accelerated video card supporting hardware Pixel shaders (version 3) (NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT 512 MB, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB, Intel Integrated Graphics HD 4000 or equivalent)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 7 GB available space
- Sound Card: 16-bit DirectX™ 9.0c-compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Microsoft Windows XP, users with "Limited User" privileges will encounter difficulties. Depending on your system configuration, you may be required to have Administrative Privileges to play this program.