Publisher: Code Hatch Corp
Genre: Strategy, General
Media: 1 DVD SETUP - CODEX
- Procedural Infinite Voxel Terrain – There are no set boundaries in StarForge; the planet will procedurally generate each time you start a new game. The terrain supports plains, mountains, deserts, mountains, caves, overhangs, rocks, and much more. The world is infinite, meaning you will be able to run in a single direction for as long as your computer can support it.
- Underground/Surface/Space Gameplay – Build a tower that ascends into the clouds, through the atmosphere, then into space, and do this in real-time with no loading screens.
- Dynamic World – Enjoy dynamic weather patterns, a 24 day and night cycle, and a real time atmosphere. Creatures drop loot and attack the player and sometimes other creatures. Players can also swim and find water or lava in the game.
- Loot and Survive – Before the humans landed countless weapons and armor were sent to Atlas. You will find loot chests littered throughout the land, you will need their contents to survive.
- Vehicle Gameplay – Hop on board a 4 wheeled all terrain vehicle with a friend and traverse the world. Or jump into a hovercraft for speedy terrain movement. You may also take flight in the space helicopter.
- Procedural 3D Tileset – Build anything you want with our unique 3D Tilesets. You can create towns, villages, bridges, forts, and much more. It is also fully destructible! Ramps and stairs are also included.
- OS:Windows Vista,7,8 (64 bit only)
- Processor:Intel Dual-Core 2.4 GHz or 2.7 GHz AMD Athlon 64X2
- Memory:4 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD 3830 or Intel HD Graphics 4000 with 512 MB VRAM
- Hard Drive:900 MB HD space