Splice is an experimental and artistic puzzler. Immerse yourself in its microbial world and start splicing! Every level (“strand”) consists of a number of cells that you will need to rearrange into a target structure in several moves (“splices”). Exploration and experimentation are key in determining how the curious little cells react to each other. Predict the sequence of splices you’ll have to make in order to successfully arrange each strand. Re-sequence, mutate, and splice your way through this unique puzzle experience, and you’ll exercise your ability to visualize sequential series of shapes over time. Solve your way to the final strands and you’ll be left with a heady sense of mental accomplishment! Splice is the fourth title out of Cipher Prime Studios, and was the Best Puzzle Game winner of the 2011 Intel Level Up contest.
• 49 Basic Puzzles: The main sequence includes seven sets of seven levels that take you through the basic game mechanics and cell types.
• Angelic Solutions and Achievements: Challenge yourself to discover which puzzles are “angelic” and can be solved in fewer moves than the normal solution. Earn achievements for finding them all and more!
• Epilogue Sequences: For those brave enough to continue playing, completing the game will open up a series of epilogue sequences, featuring vastly more difficult puzzles.
• Unique Geometry: Explore the structure of a binary tree in radial space.
• Absorbing Soundscape: Put your headphones on and lose yourself in Splice’s hauntingly beautiful and Glass-ian piano music.
• Compelling Colors: Massage your retinas with the soothing visual effects and ambience of this primordial puzzle environment.
Operating system: Windows XP SP3 or later
Processor: Pentium4 3.0GHz or 1.2 GHz Core2 Duo
RAM: 2 GB
Video: Shader Model 3 Compatible
Sound card: EAX compatible
Free space on hard drive space: 250 Mb