Iron Front: Liberation 1944 System Requirements
The story takes place in southern Poland during the Soviet Offensive in the summer of 1944. The player takes on the role of a Russian or German infantryman, using teamwork, tactical skill and authentic war machines to battle for victory. The German campaign focuses on slowing the advance of the Soviet troops, while the Soviet campaign is all about breaking through the enemy’s resistance. However, the player does not have to do all this on foot: using their computers, tacticians control tanks, including the famous German battle tank Panzerkampfwagen VI or “Königstiger” and the Russian Stalin tank JS2, or fighter planes such as the Focke Wulf 190 and dive bombers like the Stuka or the Petlyakov PE-2. Online is where the battle really heats up in Iron Front: Liberation 1944 — players can complete missions either cooperatively or compete with each other in special multiplayer modes such as “Capture the Flag” or “Attack and Defense”. Iron Front also includes an extensive mission editor, enabling players to intuitively create their own missions and share them with their friends online, thus guaranteeing that there will never be a shortage of new missions.
• Large-scale battles involving infantry, tanks and planes that re-enact a realistic development of the summer offensive of 1944
• Over 40 vehicles and planes, including the Königstiger, the Katyusha, the Focke-Wulf Fw-190 and the notorious Stuka
• Huge arsenal with authentic weapons, such as the Mauser Karabiner, the MP 40 and grenades, mines, etc.
• Tactical combat and commands to troops and vehicles for a realistic “in the thick of it” feeling
• Advanced game systems, such as realistic damage models for tanks, destructible environment, hitching and unhitching artillery, etc.
• German and Russian campaign across eight missions, against an authentic backdrop
• Varied mission objectives and a thrilling story of the final months of the war
• Extensive multiplayer capabilities, with cooperative and PvP battles
• Editor for creating your own missions
Minimum system requirements
OS: Windows XP / Windows 7 / Vista
Processor: Dual-core Intel Core 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon 2.4 GHz
Memory: 1 GB
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 8600GT or ATI Radeon 3650 or faster with Shader Model 3 and 512 MB VRAM
Hard Drive: 10 GB free HDD space
Recommended system requirements
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD Athlon Phenom X4 or faster
Memory: 2 GB
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 260 or ATI Radeon HD 5770 or faster with Shader Model 3 and 896 MB VRAM
Hard Drive: 20 GB free HDD space