Warp is a stealth-action puzzler where gamers play as Zero, a loveable yet lethal, little orange alien with a big score to settle. Abducted by a villainous General from his home world and taken to an underwater research facility, Zero must plan his ultimate escape by relying on his arsenal of special abilities – warp, frag, echo, swap, and launch.
Evade or Eliminate – Take revenge and kill every human in the facility, or hide and plan your way through each level for a no-kills stealth approach.
Unreal 3 Sci-Fi Madness—Cutting-edge visuals and a strategic top-down perspective that lets you visualize your attack and plan your escape from the sprawling undersea base.
* Wreak Havoc with Alien Powers – Make your way through puzzle-based levels using your powerful abilities and upgrade them along the way.
* Warp – Teleport instantly through walls, over obstacles, and into objects.
* Frag – Warp into objects or humans and destroy them from the inside.
* Echo – Create a decoy of yourself to distract enemies
* Swap – Place your Echo over an object to instantly switch places with it
* Launch – Warp into objects and fire them away from you at high speeds
* Evade or Eliminate – Take revenge and kill every human in the facility, or hide and plan your way through each level for a no-kills stealth approach.
* OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
* CPU: Core 2 Duo 2.8 Ghz or higher
* RAM: 1 GB
* HDD: 6 GB free disk space
* Graphics: 512 MB Graphics Memory
* Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
* DirectX: Version 9