* Your racing team – take control of an existing racing team or create your very own team.
* Driver Editor – create your very own driver using the integrated Driver Editor in the new Pole Position.
* Improved tech tree – research more than 100 new car technologies using an improved technology tree, which allows you to see your progress in the blink of an eye.
* Team members – the new team management system has more importance than in the previous games, and it’s also easier and more fun to use.
* Team installations – your team owns its own installations, where you can build different structures, such as a wind tunnel or a fitness center. And you can even improve those structures as the game progresses.
* Private life – the new Pole Position doesn’t forget you, the manager, also have needs. Make your dreams come true and live a life of luxury: get your own sports car, a villa on the Riviera or even a private jet plane.
* Training schedule – decide on the individual training sessions of your pilots to help them improve their skills.
* Car setup – thanks to an easy-to-use car setup system, you can take everything out of your cars and rebuild them from scratch to improve their performance on each specific racetrack.
v Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7
v Processor: Pentium IV 2.4GHz
v Memory: 1 GB (Windows XP) / 2GB (Windows Vista / 7)
v Hard disk space: 500 MB
v Audio device: compatible with DirectX
v Graphics: ATI Radeon X1800 or NVIDIA GeForce 7800