For centuries the Kavussari and Forsellians have waged a galactic war. Over time the two races entered into treaties with the Herald Accord,
a union between different cultures in the galaxy. Even though peace settled across their planets, the seething hatred between the races kept the
fire of war simmering under the fragile truce. Sensing their newest members could spread war throughout the galaxy; the Herald Accord gave the
Kavussari and Forsellians a choice. Pit their warriors against each other in the arena rather than on the fields of war, or face total annihilation.
The Nexuiz was formed, a series of battle arenas on the home planets of the Kavussari, Forsellian and the ruined planet of Atavirta.
A full reimagining of Alien Trap Software’s cult-classic shooter, Nexuiz is a fast-paced, arena-based FPS based on the CryEngine 3.
The game features a mutator system that allows players to change the rules of the match; as players rank, new mutators become available
for them to use. Leader boards are designed for social networking, letting players feel more engaged with the community.
* Arena FPS is back – inspired by the giants of the Arena FPS genre, Nexuiz reinvents twitch gaming for next generation consoles and PC
* Over 100 ‘Dynamic Mutators’ serve as game-changing power-ups – Jetpacks, Uber-Nuke, Low Gravity, Big Head Mode and many more…
* 9 deadly arenas – powered by CryENGINE 3, Nexuiz sets a new graphical benchmark for a digital-only release
* Designed for competitive play - a superbly balanced weapon set, classic game modes, and extensive Clan and Leaderboard support
* Play solo or online – hone your skills against bots, then wage war online against the best in 4v4 multiplayer matches
OS: Windows XP, Vista / Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 x2 2Ghz
RAM: 2Gb (for Vista - 3Gb)
Video card: NVidia 8800GT / ATI 3850HD 512Mb
Free hard disk space: 3GB