The sci-fi project with detailed action-packed underwater combats will feature a new trend in TPS genre. Exciting gameplay suggests using both environments for combats: land and underwater.
Usage of realistic physical effects in the underwater environment enforces players to feel all the deepness of fear and unpredictability of combats in Deep Black.
Players will take to the murky depths armed with a wrath of underwater equipment from specialized underwater suit with jet pack and integrated harpoon and other high tech equipment in pursuit of enemies. With the majority of the game play taking place below the water’s surface, action-adventure fans will need to master new skills to fight hostile enemies and infiltrate enemy bases.
• Cover shooter with 40 missions and 4 different environments
• More than 8 hours of gameplay
• Underwater combat
• Free 3D underwater movement
• Immersive storyline with expressive characters
• Huge choice of tactical equipment including jetpack suits and weapon, with special traits for underwater combat
• Support of Razer Hydra controller
• NVIDIA 3D Vision Ready title
• NVIDIA PhysX support
• Optimized for Intel Sandy & Ivy Bridge, working well on Ultrabooks
- Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
- Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or Althon X2 2.7 GHz
- RAM: 1GB
- DirectX 9, 10 or 11 compatible NVidia or AMD ATI card
- NVidia GeForce 8800 or higher. ATI equivalent. Intel Sandy Bridge and higher
- Graphics card memory: 256 MB
- DirectX compatible sound card
- Hard drive: 4.5 GB